Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Aerospace Engineering
Title: - Engineering Services Analyst – 11
Role: - Configuration Management
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll work with Accenture’s Aircraft Configuration Management team and will get exposure to learn and work on the complete lifecycle of aircraft component.
What you would do in this role
• Front end customer and organize stakeholder meeting for Configuration Management topics.
• Record MoM distribute to all stakeholders.
• Support the configuration management topics such as steering Change control Board change request activities, Kick of Board for modifications (MOD) raised for the different Aircraft programs.
• Support the configuration management topics such as steering Change.
• Act as a quality gate, check & control the quality of project service deliverables.
• Maintain the KPI
• Learn the project requirement from different stakeholders and transfer the knowledge to the team.
• Involve Configuration management process.