Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Technical Publication
Title: - Engineering Services Analyst – 11
Role: - AMM-Author
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced, and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments.
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
What you would do in this role
• Analyze source data available to create technical documentation, request additional source from clients whenever needed.
• Quality control for the created/Revised technical documents.
• Creation and revision of AMM using standards like Ispec2200, S1000D.
• Preparation of supporting Documents like Lessons learnt, RCA, Enhancement trainings etc.
• Mentoring the team.
• Coordination calls with onsite coordinator and customer.
Who are we looking for?
• Overall experience of at least 2+ years. Experience in the field of Aircraft maintenance will be an advantage.
• Experienced in creation and revision of AMM.
• Should have knowledge of aerospace tech data process.
• Airbus Tools knowledge – GIPSY/GIDOCA/ZAMIZ/IMS/DACAS, will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge on ATA25 would be an added advantage.
• Should be able to understand and use ASD-STE
• Excellent understanding of ATA iSpec 2200 and S1000D standards
• Analyzing and interpretation of engineering drawings and reports
• Should have Aircraft and systems knowledge.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Should be a strong team player.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.