Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Aero Engineering (Aerostructure)
Title: - Engineering Services Senior Analyst - 10
Role: - Team Player / Design Checker.
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments.
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• You will be part of Aerostructure Design department team with engineering scope Concept to certification to build line support (E2E) activities.
• Major activities involve Design and Development of primary and secondary components (Metallic and composite), Assemblies and Installations of various commodities of A350_XWB and A350F aircrafts.
What you would do in this role
• Handling aerostructure design related work packages in primary and Secondary structures.
• Design and Development of primary and secondary components (Metallic and composite), Assemblies and Installations of various commodities of A350_XWB and A350F aircraft
• Experience with Aircraft structures and associated design principle
• Understand the Technical requirements and assisting Team leads on design reviews.
• Supporting Team lead on Design checks and compiling final deliveries as per Delivery plan.
• Consistently meets design output targets with no or minimal errors.
• Participate in customer reviews for understanding requirements.
• Flexibility to work in shift as required.
• Resolving Technical issues within team by providing solutions, guidance and mentoring team members in association with Team lead.
Who are we looking for?
• Overall, 6 to 12 years of experience in Aerostructure domain
• Location: Bangalore
• Education: BE/M. Tech in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical Engineering.
• Experience in 3D/2D design, Modeling, Assembly, and Installations
• Experience in 3D & 2D of Aircraft structural parts, both machined & Sheet metal.
• Experience in 3D & 2D Aircraft structural parts, Assembly, and Installation Creation
• Knowledge on Aircraft structures and associated design principle
• Good communication skills with the ability to form & maintain good relationships internally &externally.
• Good interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills.
• Strong technical mindset and ability to read and interpret technical data and translate it to others.
• Strong hold on CatiaV5 with A350 VPM/ PASS work experience.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age,