The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice| Marketing Transformation | Travel Industry Marketing Senior Manager
Join our team of Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Loyalty, Traveler Experience & Journey Development, Digital Marketing, Creative Strategy, Campaign Management, Mar-Tech Strategy | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 10+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
The Travel Industry Marketing Senior Manager position is within the Marketing Transformation vertical of Accenture GN Song. The individual would work at the heart of the top global Travel Industry Client (Hospitality, Airlines, Airports and Travel Services) and would collaborate on innovative projects while bringing in deep industry knowledge and Marketing skills. The key responsibilities will include:
• Lead Traveler experience assessment and journey design, marketing and advertising process and technology assessment, KPI and definition, solution and vendor assessment for different marketing technologies including Adobe, Salesforce and others
• Develop Travel loyalty strategy: Development of loyalty economics models to drive loyalty investments and designing loyalty program construct (earn-burn strategies, benefits, experiences, Partnerships, co-branded Card programs)
• Develop metrics / scorecard to gauge efficacy of loyalty / membership programs: Conceptualizing and implementing revenue generation programs specifically for loyalty members (cross sell / up sell / tier movement)
• Develop digital marketing strategy/ campaigns: Study economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying Travelers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plan, design, and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing material: Lead and guide the project teams on emails, social media, consumer marketing, BTL and display advertising campaigns.
• MarTech Consulting Projects: Lead projects focusing on optimizing the MarTech/ AdTech stack and develop use cases to improve utilization of existing MarTech/ AdTech stack. Research, evaluate and recommend new martech /adtech systems and suppliers. Keep a holistic understanding of existing and upcoming martech/adtech platforms and how they connect into the broader marketing technology landscape.
• Lead the team on Design & Execution of campaign strategies: Strategizing marketing plans across all channels and devices including business case for use cases driving acquisition and engagement. Designing new campaign strategies and marketing plans across all channels and devices
• Lead Marketing Programs: Supporting full spectrum of Marketing program execution from strategy definition to technical delivery.
• Content Marketing Projects: Support on development of content marketing, social media, and web engagement programs for the client, ensuring that they are aligned with the overall content strategy.
• Strong project management skills to be able to motivate a team and make them in line with the strategic goals of a project
• Leading a team of seasoned professionals & using relevant tools to develop business cases, strategic assessments, published written materials
• Deploying strong analytical skills and drive result-oriented decisions with a Data-driven mindset
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Work closely with clients to ideate, develop and revamp loyalty programs: Work on retention strategies with a deep understanding on the capabilities needed to build and run a Loyalty program
• Apply designing skills for new campaign strategies: Work on strategizing marketing plans across all channels and devices
• Develop business cases for marketing use cases and solutions: Gather business requirements, designing process & solution for implementation of marketing and advertising solutions
• Strong understanding of Marketing processes, operating model, marketing & Advertising technologies, and integrations with other technologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Proficient in marketing research and analysis
• Ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively
• Ability to solution and budget projects/ engagements for clients
Read about us.