Entity: - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Team: - Global Network – Data & AI
Practice: - Marketing analytics - Merchandizing
Title: - Level 9 - Ind & Func AI Decision Science Consultant
Job location: - Gurgaon / Bangalore / Mumbai
About S&C - Global Network: - Accenture Global Network - Data & AI practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- As part of our Data & AI practice, you will join a worldwide network of smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods, and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll work with Data Driven Merchandizing experts, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
- In Data & AI you will understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative
What you would do in this role
- Working through the phases of project
- Define data requirements for Data Driven Merchandizing capability.
- Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data, and carry out data quality analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in Data Driven Merchandizing which involves work experience in Pricing/Promotions/Assortment Optimization capabilities across retail clients.
- Knowledge of price/discount elasticity estimation.
- Experience in working with non-linear optimization techniques.
- Proficiency in Statistical Timeseries models, store clustering algorithms, descriptive analytics to support merch AI capability.
- Hands on experience in state space modeling and mixed effect regression.
- Development of AI/ML models in Azure ML tech stack.
- Develop and Manage data pipelines.
- Develop and Manage Data within different layers of Snowflake environment.
- Aware of common design patterns for scalable machine learning architectures, as well as tools for deploying and maintaining machine learning models in production. Knowledge of cloud platforms and usage for pipelining and deploying and scaling elasticity models.
- Working knowledge of Price/Promo optimization
- Working along with the team and consultant/manager
- Well versed with creating insights presentations and client ready decks.
- Should be able to mentor and guide junior resources.
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and materials.
- Basic level of task management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan own tasks, discuss and work on priorities, track, and report progress.