Entity: - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Team: - Global Network - Data & AI
Practice: - Marketing Analytics - Customer Data Platforms
Title: - Level 9 - Ind & Func AI Decision Science Consultant
Job Location – Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
About Strategy & Consulting Global Network: -
Accenture S&C Global Network - Data & AI practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As part of our Data & AI practice, you will join a worldwide network of smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
What you would do in this role
A Consultant Customer Data Platforms serves as the day-to-day marketing technology point of contact and helps our clients get value out of their investment into a Customer Data Platform (CDP) by developing a strategic roadmap focused on personalized activation. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of Solution Architects, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Digital Marketers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a platform expert in one or more leading CDP solutions. Developer level expertise on Lytics, Segment, Adobe Experience Platform, Amperity, Tealium, Treasure Data etc. Including custom build CDPs
- Deep developer level expertise for real time even tracking for web analytics e.g., Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch etc.
- Provide deep domain expertise in our client’s business and broad knowledge of digital marketing together with a Marketing Strategist industry
- Deep expert level knowledge of GA360/GA4, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads, DV360, Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, The Trading desk etc.
- Assess and audit the current state of a client’s marketing technology stack (MarTech) including data infrastructure, ad platforms and data security policies together with a solutions architect.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and gather business requirements
- Translate business requirements into BRDs, CDP customer analytics use cases, structure technical solution
- Prioritize CDP use cases together with the client.
- Create a strategic CDP roadmap focused on data driven marketing activation.
- Work with the Solution Architect to strategize, architect, and document a scalable CDP implementation, tailored to the client’s needs.
- Provide hands-on support and platform training for our clients.
- Data processing, data engineer and data schema/models expertise for CDPs to work on data models, unification logic etc.
- Work with Business Analysts, Data Architects, Technical Architects, DBAs to achieve project objectives - delivery dates, quality objectives etc.
- Business intelligence expertise for insights, actionable recommendations.
- Project management expertise for sprint planning