Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Aerospace Engineering Services
Title: - Engineering Services Analyst – 11
Role: - 3D Harness design
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced, and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth, and meet their sustainability commitments.
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community, continually pushing the boundaries of business capabilities. You will be experiencing high end Harness design and manufacturing process which are followed by major Aerospace OEM’s
What you would do in this role
• Involve in design and development of Electrical system installation (ESI) for Aerospace programs.
• Design of 3D harness routing and definition dossier
• Implementation of modification proposal and involve in concept design.
Who we are looking for?
• 2+ Years of experience
• Expert in Catia V5 EHI/EHA
• Well versed with 3D Harness design in aerospace/locomotive/automotive
• Good experience in leading Aerospace OEM Program on Electrical system installation (ESI)
• Good understanding of Engineering Drawing is must.
• Good communication, verbal and written. Should be an excellent and dynamic team player.
• VPM and PASS certificate is added advantage.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.