Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Date of JD 07 Nov 2023 Hiring Manager Vigneshwaran V A
BU ME BU Head Basawaraj Majage
Onboarding Date December Screenining Vigneshwaran V A
Skill-1 Vigneshwaran V A, Gurucharan Pernaje, Preetam Choudhary, Chetan Bheemappa Skill-2: Basawaraj Majage, Vigneshwaran V A, Chetan Bheemappa
Batch Career Level Level-11
JOBCODE ME_WO_ACM Number of Demands 3 Position
Primary Skills ME Engineer with Process experience Client Confidential
Secondary Skills Aerospace production, Shopfloor support, Structural Repair, Concessions Job Location Bangalore
Experience Range 2-5 Years Qualification BE Mechanical/Aero/Auto/IE/
Job Description Requirements:
• Academic degree in mechanical engineering/production technology/Aero/IE.
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience in mechanical engineering/production technology
• A good technical understanding of production processes and the design of operating and manufacturing equipment, tolerances, as well as project management tasks and cooperation in multifunctional teams
• Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and Industrial Exposure preferred.
• Experience with Aerospace primary and Secondary structural projects.
• Very good understanding of Aerospace production regarding structure assembly.
• Capable of analyzing and understanding Aerospace drawings.
• Experience in handling customers and participating in all review meetings.
• Knowledge of tools: MS Office, Any Design tools like Catia, NX, and Solid Works.
• Self-motivated, Willingness to learn and good communication.
• Interpersonal skills.
Nice to have.
• A working knowledge of AIRBUS projects /Nonconformity (NC) handling /Work Order Creation/Structure repair/Manufacturing/ME Engineer
• CATIA/ SAP/PDM/VPM/TAKSY/GILDA/ZAMIZ/AIRNA
• French or German Language (Written/Spoken)
• Team Player, quick learning and efficient with output.
• On-time deliveries on a daily and weekly basis.
• Preparation, analysis, and creation of nonconformities (NCs).
• You perform technical evaluations and work out problem solutions to problems independently.
• Your tasks include the preparation of complaint reports from the structural, equipment or final assembly departments.
• Creation of structure or system concessions.
• You create production and work orders for production (work order) for the production.
• You coordinate with the Manufacturing Engineer responsible for the construction document.
• You contribute your own ideas and contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes.