The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Value Architect
Join our team of Customer Service consultants who solve customer-facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service, and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Global Network, SONG I Areas of Work: Value Architecture | Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 2 to 5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Global Network SONG practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you are expected to -
- Translate strategic objectives into high-impact use cases in the specific area of expertise.
- Understand client’s business priorities and focus areas to identify the right business scenarios and impacted value levers (KPIs) to include in the business case.
- Ideate and execute on compelling value creation workshops.
- Conduct detailed qualitative and quantitative research to lay the foundation of a strong business case.
- Own every stage of the value creation process, from research and identification to value drafting and dashboarding.
- Define value architecting requirements and work with Accenture teams to deliver solutions.
- Advise clients on industry best practices (when appropriate).
- Accurately estimate time to complete work.
- Continually experiment with new tools, technologies and sharpen analytical skills.
- Ability to research and provide strategic, goal-driven solutions for clients.
- Collaborate with other value architects, both offshore & onshore, including client-side managers, business heads, and other stakeholders across the organization.
- Provide useful contributions to team meetings and conversations, actively participating in client meetings and workshops- Ability to create hypothesis based on understanding of clients’ issues.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Apply best of breed Excel practices- Deep-dive with solid knowledge of formulas & macros to bring in speed & efficiency.
- Maximize experience in developing interactive models: Use relevant dashboard creation platforms (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) to design and apply interactive dashboards.
- Innovate with Creativity: Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract value into compelling business story.
- Participate in pre-sales activities including response to RFPs, creating proofs of concept, creating effective presentations, demonstrating solutions during client orals, effort and cost estimation process, etc.
- Participate in practice-specific initiatives including creating points of view, creating reusable assets on contact center space, performing analysis on industry research and market trends and bringing in innovative solutions, etc.
Read about us.