The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Nice CXone- Consultant
Join our team of Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Nice CXone Contact Centre Solutions and Pre-Sales | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Global Network practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will
- Use understanding of contact center framework- Work in high-paced and complex projects along with understanding industry specific customer service processes, operations and functional needs of the project.
- Deploy customer service concepts and contact center skills: Manage stakeholder expectations and engage in resolving issues and risks for the success of the project
- Design and deliver customer interaction solutions across: Apply across various interaction channels (IVR, web, email, chat, SMS, Social Media etc...)
- Apply leading-edge expertise in implementing omni-channel/multichannel applications: Experience across IVR, Callback, Web, Email, Chat, SMS, Social Media etc. contact center applications using dev tools e.g., Designer
- Maximize understanding of CC Framework: Deep dive into integration with internal and external components, API integrations, understanding of Java and Webservices.
- Use deep knowledge of multiple self-service and speech recognition vendors’ offerings: Knowledge of both real-time and historical reporting and analytics, managing routing rules, conversational & contextual services, back-office workload distribution, agent desktop applications.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Sound and expert understanding of Contact Center solutions: Components both for on premise and cloud solution types, in depth experience in designing and implementing key business processes in the domain of Customer Services
Read about us.