Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
The Resources Industry Strategist
Join our team in Strategy consulting for an exciting career opportunity to work on the Industry Strategy agenda of our most strategic clients across the globe.
Practice: Strategy Consulting, Resources Industry Strategy, Global Network (GN)
Areas of Work: Market Assessment & Sizing; Cost Transformation and Productivity reinvention; Operating Model; Corporate Strategy; Mergers & Acquisitions; Sustainability & Responsible Business; Growth & Innovation, Cloud Strategy, Data & AI strategy, Customer Experience Reinvention, Energy Transition, Change Management, Value Realization, Total Enterprise Reinvention Strategy
Location(s): Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore
Years of Exp: 4+ years post MBA
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in having an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The S&C GN Strategy Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy, together we focus on the CEO’s strategic priorities. We help clients with strategies that are at the intersection of business & technology, drive value & impact, and shape new businesses & design operating models for the future.
As a part of the Resources Industry Strategy practice, you will leverage industry experience, domain expertise and transformative technologies, to help Chemicals, Energy, Utilities, Mining and/or Metals companies thrive in a dynamic future.
As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the responsibilities:
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the Resources industry.
• Develop and execute strategies to address the challenges facing Resources companies, including competition, regulatory issues, and technological advancements.
• Work with clients to identify their strategic goals and develop comprehensive plans to achieve them.
• Develop business cases for strategic initiatives and evaluate the financial feasibility and potential benefits.
• Develop frameworks and methodologies to track and measure the value realization of implemented strategies.
• Identify strategic cost take-out opportunities and drive business transformation.
• Partner with CEOs to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
• Work with our ecosystem partners to help clients reach their sustainability goals through digital transformations.
• Support clients in their inorganic growth agenda across the deal lifecycle, i.e., target screening, synergy assessment, due diligence, post-merger integration and portfolio interventions.
• Business Acumen to drive actionable outcomes for clients with the latest industry trends, innovations and disruptions, metrics and value drivers.
• Financial Acumen and Value Creation to develop relevant financial models to back up a business case.
• Communication and Presentation Skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders.
• Client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders.
• Good to have skills:
o Strategy consulting experience in Corporate Strategy/Restructuring; Growth Strategy, Market Entry Strategy, Operating Model Strategy, Business and Financial Model development, value and investment case design, Strategic Cost Reduction and Productivity reinvention, Digital business, AI strategy, M&A, Energy Transition.
o Strategy experience in Growth & Innovation – Platform strategy, new products & services creation, Digital Factory, GTM sales, channel strategy, sales and distribution, revenue upliftment.
Your experience counts!
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
Prior experience in the Chemicals, Energy, Utilities, Mining and/or Metals industry Post MBA 4+ years' experience in one or more of the following: Corporate Strategy, Business Transformation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Organization Strategy, Growth and Innovation, Strategic Planning, Enterprise Reinvention, Transformation Change management, Data & AI Strategy.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients.
• Potential to co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies
• Opportunity to contribute to Total Enterprise Reinvention strategies
• Co-create innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies such as SAP, Cloud, AI, and Gen AI.
• Contribute to sustainable development, integrating environmental, social, and governance considerations into client service and professional operations.
• Be at the forefront of digital transformation, working with cutting-edge technologies and leveraging them to drive tangible outcomes and competitive advantages for clients.
• Engage in projects at the forefront of the Energy Transition, to develop and execute strategies that address the challenges and opportunities related to sustainability, renewable energy, and decarbonization.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities.
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.