The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice| Marketing Transformation | Life Science Marketing Senior Manager
Join our team of Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Digital Marketing, Creative Strategy, Brand Strategy, Campaign Management, Next Best Action Marketing, Mar-Tech Strategy, Customer Experience & Journey Development | Level: Senior Manager| Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 10+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
The Life Sciences Marketing Senior Manager position is within the Marketing Transformation vertical of Accenture GN Song. The individual would work at the heart of the top global Life Sciences (Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Medical Technology) and would collaborate on innovative projects while bringing in deep industry knowledge and Marketing skills. The key responsibilities will include:
• Develop digital marketing strategy/ campaigns: Liaise with key client stakeholders in the product and solution marketing teams to design strategy for creating omni-channel marketing campaigns that resonates with the company values and brand messages.
• Provide Digital Marketing expertise on Content design and campaign execution: Able to provide best marketing solutions related to identification and selection of right digital and non-digital channel based on campaign objectives. Able to convert client brief and ideation to appropriate creative designs. Support end to end campaign execution and suggest ways for optimization.
• Lead customer experience assessment and journey design, marketing and advertising process and technology assessment, KPI and definition, solution and vendor assessment for different marketing technologies including Adobe
• MarTech Consulting Projects: Lead projects focusing on optimizing the MarTech/ AdTech stack and develop use cases to improve utilization of existing MarTech/ AdTech stack. Research, evaluate and recommend new martech /adtech systems and suppliers. Keep a holistic understanding of existing and upcoming martech/adtech platforms and how they connect into the broader marketing technology landscape.
• Lead Design & Execution of campaign strategies: Strategizing marketing plans across all channels and devices including business case for use cases driving acquisition and engagement. Designing new campaign strategies and marketing plans across all channels and devices
• AI solution support: Be aware of the latest AI development in the Life Science industry and be able to work with our teams of personalize solutions for the client to meet their objectives. Have experience in CDP tools and platforms. Design and implement GenAI use cases
• Lead Marketing Programs: Supporting full spectrum of Marketing program execution from strategy definition to technical delivery.
• Content Marketing Projects: Lead development of content marketing, social media, and web engagement programs for the client, ensuring that they are aligned with the overall content strategy.
• Strong project management skills to plan, execute, and deliver content initiatives successfully. This includes managing timelines, budgets, resources, and coordinating cross-functional teams
• Working in a team of seasoned professionals & using relevant tools to develop business cases, strategic assessments, published written materials
• Deploying strong analytical skills and drive result-oriented decisions with a Data-driven mindset
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Apply designing skills for new campaign strategies: Work on strategizing marketing plans across all channels and devices
• Develop business cases for marketing use cases and solutions: Gather business requirements, designing process & solution for implementation of marketing and advertising solutions
• Experience in Next Best Action: Working experience with real time marketing concepts like next best offer/ action, event-based marketing
• Have experience in CDP tools and platforms. Design and implement GenAI use cases
• Strong understanding of Marketing processes, operating model, marketing & Advertising technologies, and integrations with other technologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Proficient in marketing research and analysis
• Ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively
• Ability to solution and budget projects/ engagements for clients
Read about us.