The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Customer Value Management
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Customer Value Management | Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 2-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following
- Deep dive across projects helping CMO organization to drive superior performance through relevance: You will leverage the comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology solutions that Accenture offers to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale
- Use extensive experience of hands-on roles in customer value management, customer lifecycle management: Work across customer segmentation marketing, customer behavior analysis and channel management
- Design new campaign strategies and strategizing marketing plans across all channels and devices: Lead marketing process and technology assessment, KPI and definition, solution and vendor assessment for different marketing technologies including Pega
- Develop business case for marketing use cases and solutions: Gather business requirements, designing process & solution for implementation of marketing solutions
- Manage full spectrum of Marketing program execution: Right from strategy definition to technical delivery, wok with real time marketing concepts like next best offer/ action, event-based marketing
- Design interventions to drive customer acquisition / customer engagement: Monitoring trends, analyzing data, to optimize marketing campaigns along with exposure to analytical and data visualization tools
- Identify marketing process improvement opportunities: Developing business case for campaign strategies, technology solutions, developing / supporting development of martech platform technology
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Bring your creativity and innovation to the forefront to be able to work in a fast-paced environment: Ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
- Use strong analytical skills with the ability to drive results-oriented decisions: Data-driven mindset within proven utilization of information to drive decisions, calibrate and results.
- Ability to use insights for campaign and strategy optimization
Read about us.