The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Salesforce Marketing Consultant
Join our team of Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service, and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurugram / Mumbai / Bengaluru | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build, and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales, and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales, and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build, and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following
- Developing Account based marketing programs (ABM)
- Designing interventions to drive customer acquisition / customer engagement.
- Managing full spectrum of Marketing program execution from strategy definition to technical delivery in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Extensive experience and hands-on role in conducting requirement gathering and design workshops, preparing solution and functional blueprint, leading, and coordinating solution design and deployment across multi-dimensional team.
- Monitoring trends, analyzing data, to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Identifying marketing process improvement opportunities
- Developing business case for campaign strategies, technology solutions
- Developing / supporting development of MarTech/AdTech platform technology.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Hands-on experience of SFMC/Pardot
- Good Consulting experience is preferred.
- Experience in working with middle to senior management levels within existing organization / client organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive results-oriented decisions. Data-driven mindset within proven utilization of information to drive decisions, calibrate and results.
- Highly organized, proven ability to develop efficient processes that elevate team performance and drive results.
- Proven success in navigating global matrixed environments and / or experience in client facing roles.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
Read about us.