The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Cloud
Join our team of SONG who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Global Network SONG I Areas of Work: Cloud – AWS Cloud – Contact Center Transformation, Analysis and Implementation| Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. | Years of Exp: 2-9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following:
- Work on creating business cases for journey to cloud, cloud strategy, cloud contact center vendor assessment activities
- Work on creating Cloud transformation approach for contact center transformations
- Work along with Solution Architects for architecting cloud contact center technology with AWS platform
- Work on enabling cloud contact center technology platforms for global clients specifically on Amazon connect
- Work on innovative assets, proof of concept, sales demos for AWS cloud contact center
- Support AWS offering leads in responding to RFIs and RFPs
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Good understanding of contact center technology landscape.
- An understanding of AWS Cloud platform and services with Solution architect skills.
- Deep expertise on AWS contact center relevant services.
- Sound experience in developing Amazon Connect flows and Lex bots
- Deep functional and technical understanding of APIs and related integration experience
- Functional and technical understanding of building API-based integrations with Salesforce, Service Now and Bot platforms
- Ability to understand customer challenges and requirements, ability to address these challenges/requirements in a differentiated manner.
- Ability to help the team to implement the solution, sell, deliver cloud contact center solutions to clients.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to develop requirements based on leadership input
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Ability to take new challenges and to be a passionate learner
Read about us.