The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Marketing Transformation | Customer Data Platform Manager
Join our team of Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Customer Data Platform, MarTech | Level: Manager | Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Pune | Years of Exp: 8+ years | Qualifications: Master of Business Administration / Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Marketing platform Certifications such as Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tealium
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within on Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Marketing, Sales and Service, Commerce. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting business metrics in a positive manner.
The Customer Data Platform Manager is a mid-level position within the Marketing transformation vertical of Accenture GN Song.
The key responsibilities as Customer Data Platform Manager will include the following:
• Conduct assessment of client’s current data management and Customer Data Platform (CDP) capabilities. Provide recommendations on optimizing the current stack and develop use cases to improve utilization.
• Gather business requirement and strategize and build client’s digital marketing data management program that delivers high performance profiles for segmentation, personalization & activation across Digital channels.
• Identify different data sources, approaches to enrich customer profiles/segments in CDP (customer data platforms) and define use cases across multiple channels/destinations. Design Data cleaning, transformation, and integration approach from various data sources into CDP.
• Evaluate and recommend new ways of data management through CDP and how it connects into the broader marketing technology landscape (campaign management and insight generation).
• Identify, scope and partner with technology solution providers, client’s IT, BU teams, compliance, and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
• Plan, design, implement & integrate CDP solutions such as Adobe Experience Platform – RT CDP and work with partners to leverage various data management capabilities offered these solutions.
• Understand and convey the impact of regulations like CCPA, GDPR and client’s own internal or industry regulation on data gathering and management. Should be able to guide towards privacy by design, consent management for customer profile activation across digital marketing channels.
• Understand and design integrations (including API based/ file-based integrations) b/w tools/platforms of different vendors/ MarTech/AdTech components/ data sources.
• Stay abreast of MarTech landscape & engage ecosystem players/vendors to ensure best in class digital audience management capabilities for clients. Propose and conduct pilots as needed.
• Develop and manage a team of CDP specialists by managing key tasks such as work allocation, time management, project SME support, hiring, training etc.
• Aside from client delivery, the selected candidate will also drive business development efforts and thought leadership in the Martech, CDP and other digital marketing platform space.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Strong understanding of Marketing processes, data management, data strategy, data integration, marketing & Advertising technologies and their integrations with other technologies
• Partner with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
• Strong project management skills: ability to mobilize and organize across multiple stakeholders (client and internal) and projects.
In addition, to excel at the role, you will also need to have:
• An ability to work with the leadership to support business development and thought leadership
• Data-driven mindset within proven utilization of information to drive decisions, calibrate and results.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders
• Strong client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
• Team building skills to collaborate, work and motivate teams with diverse skills and experience to achieve goals
• Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
• Ability to learn new and understand new tools/solutions.
• Identify new opportunities, develop solutions and own proposals end to end
• Contribute to offering development skills to identify areas of growth related to specific skills, platforms, assets etc. that contribute to enhancing the offering
Read about us.