The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Marketing Transformation | Generative AI Consultant
Join our team of Marketing Transformation consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service, and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song | Areas of Work: Generative AI | Level: Consultant| Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice.
The Practice-A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales, and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
The Generative AI Consultant is an intermediate-level position within the Marketing Transformation offering of S&C GN Song. The Gen AI consultant will work closely with our clients to help design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. The key responsibilities will be to-
- Support client engagements by applying Generative AI methodologies and driving data-driven decision-making.
- Work closely with project manager to help ideate, formulate and finalize the best suited Gen AI led solution to address the client requirement.
- Design and help develop tailored Generative AI solutions, considering specific use cases, data availability, and business objectives- need a hands-on person who has worked independently on these aspects in AI/ Gen AI domain
- Liaise with technical and client teams to build, train, and fine-tune Generative AI models using state-of-the-art algorithms, ensuring model performance, accuracy, and adherence to ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrate a sound functional expertise of Gen AI along with broad understanding of foundation model & LLM’s.
- Should have sound knowledge of Marketing domain covering from Brand, Content management, Ad-Tech, Martech, Media and Marketing operations.
- Demonstrate robust problem-solving abilities by thinking strategically and creatively to identify and tackle challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
- Possess knowledge and hands-on experience with data extraction, data analysis and data visualization to identify patterns, preprocess data and develop appropriate Generative AI models.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success, including managing timelines, resources and client expectations.
- Possess strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, enabling effective client engagement and stakeholder management.
- Stay on top of the latest Gen AI developments and leverage the same in client conversations and engagements.
Key Skills: Strong foundation in Generative AI, Familiarity with NLP techniques and tools, such as spaCy, NLTK, or BERT, Proficiency programming languages such as Python, R, or TensorFlow is an added advantage, Digital customer experience, Strategic thinking, Analytical skills, Effective communication, UX/UI design, and market research skills
In addition, in order to excel at the role, you will need to have
- Understanding of business dynamics, market trends, and competitive landscapes to leverage this knowledge to align generative AI strategies with broader business objectives, facilitating meaningful digital transformation for our clients.
- Strong project management abilities for the oversight of generative AI initiatives, including managing timelines, budgets, and resources to ensure the seamless implementation of projects.
- Aptitude for leading and inspiring cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration, and driving alignment toward generative AI objectives to align successful project outcomes.
- Analytical skills to draw insights from extensive datasets, combining them with macroeconomic factors and competitive benchmarks, for deriving actionable insights that provide value to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in working effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced environment, both offshore and onshore
- Strong communication and presentation skills for effectively conveying complex AI concepts and strategies to key stakeholders, enabling informed decision-making.
- Managing clients, developing relationships, and ensuring client satisfaction for the success of projects.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities combined with problem-solving, organizational, and delegation skills to inspire and nurture team members, driving peak performance.
- Proficiency in identifying new opportunities and crafting comprehensive solutions. Take ownership of proposals from inception to completion, contributing to the enhancement of generative AI strategy offerings.
- Identify growth areas in skills, platforms, and assets to strengthen our brand's generative AI strategy offerings, keeping us at the forefront of industry innovation.
Read about us.