Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Operations & Process Transformation Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Operations & Process Transformation, Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: BPML- LSS| Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities. As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Help map the complete value chain to identify the process and capability gaps for the client organization and develop the roadmap to enhance the maturity.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of business process re-engineering and technology enabled large business transformations.
• Create business cases to support large business transformation programs.
• Diagnose client’s current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity including strategy organization processes and technology.
• Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong analytical skills to reach clear-cut, methodical solutions
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Strong team-management skill