Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
The Cloud Consulting Specialist
Join our team of Cloud strategists who use the cloud to re-imagine technology delivery, business models and revenue streams.
Practice: Technology Strategy & Advisory, Capability Network I Areas of Work: S/4 HANA Sales & Distribution/Logistics/Warehouse Management | Level: Consultant | Location: Bangalore/Gurgaon/Mumbai/Pune | Years of Exp: 5 to 10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you driven by S/4 HANA Technology Consulting? Do you strive to deliver client value by building and implementing advanced technology strategies? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
We help clients achieve growth and efficiency through innovative R&D transformation, aimed at redefining business models using agile methodologies.
As part of the Technology Strategy & Advisory team, you will work closely with our clients as Consulting Professionals who design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
• Enterprise Business Solutions: Drive new-age application and integration digital architecture solutions.
• Architecture Transformation: Crack business problems to define the digital journey from the current state to the “to-be” enterprise environment.
• Growth and Innovation Capabilities: Assist our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation for high performance
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Demonstrate good analytical skills to understand client’s ‘as-is’ state and propose cloud strategy
• Apply your knowledge of cloud to define cloud migration strategy and policies to deliver quick wins and long-term benefits to clients
• Maximize your capacity to bring value-added thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market
• Lead proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and define the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• Use your problem-solving and critical thinking skills to effectively manage diverse projects, delivering against tight deadlines in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Drive in-depth knowledge and understanding of key value drivers of a business and how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
• Develop communication and client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
• Leverage team building skills to collaborate, work and motivate teams with diverse skills and experience to achieve goals
• Build on leadership skills along with strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills to nurture and inspire team members
What’s in the for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects wi
Your experience counts!
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• Your prior experience in one or more of the following is important –
o Functional Expertise/SME for S/4 Transformations: Strong, in-depth functional working experience with a flair of managerial capabilities who can provide key valuable insights on the projects and work independently across following areas: Sales & Distribution, Logistics and Warehouse Management.
o Experience in design, business blueprint and Greenfield implementation of SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA core functionalities across Order to Cash (OTC)/Sales and Distribution, Warehouse Management (WM), Logistics with Could commerce/Hybris as a part of the enterprise-wide design and blueprint of SAP. Preferred cross-functional integration or design experience in Transportation management (TM). Ability to drive requirement gathering sessions and discussions with business stakeholders and IT in terms of adoption of SAP capabilities offered in S/4 HANA in line with best practices and provide a point of view on transformation/ changes from current SAP ECC or other legacy ERPs. Based on the observation must have the skill to put down the Enterprise architecture that suits the business.Need to have good consulting and analytical skills in performing comparative capabilities of the SAP ECC and their enhancements to S/4 HANA (1809, 1909 etc) across the Order-to-Cash, Embedded Warehouse Management and Logistics Execution along with basics of Embedded Transportation Management, to carry out the discovery workshop, Plan roadmaps session defining a solution blueprint for E2E supply chain activities in the S/4 HANA environment.Expertise is a must on S/4 HANA Order to Cash both upstream (Contract Management and Order Orchestration) and downstream process (Order Fulfillment and Billing). Knowledge on S/4 HANA topics related to Advanced Available to Promise, Billing revenue and Invoice management, Credit and Settlements Managements and embedded compliance management is Good to have. Expertise on process and SAP best practices in cross functional integration with PTP, FIN, TM and EWM is a must.High level understanding on Cloud for customers (C4C) in regards to customer sales, service and marketing activities and its integration with the S/4 HANA OTC & CS module is appreciated.Expertise is a must on S/4 HANA Embedded Warehouse Management, both upstream (Warehouse Planning) and downstream process (Picking and Fulfillment activities) along with working experience in Logistics execution. Sound understanding of Physical inventory (Dynamic Cycle count), Internal Warehouse processes (Wave and Yard Management, kitting and slotting and Cross docking), Labor, storage and handling unit management is Good to have. Good knowledge on cross functional integration of S/4 HANA functional modules with third party tools and systems. Demonstrated functional specialization and developing use cases in the areas of order orchestration, order fulfillment, logistic planning, execution, and cost calculation, warehouse planning and transfers for various industries and the required scenariosKnowledge and experience in implementing SAP Public Cloud or SaaS offerings such as Hybris. Experience in working across a Hybrid ERP environment comprising both SAP on-prem and SAP SaaS solutions. Experience with large clients in formulating a cloud strategy and roadmap for S/4 HANA, including options for hosted (PaaS) or Application cloud (SAP Cloud, SAP private cloud). Expertise in offering solution options for deployment of SAP S/4 HANA across multiple environment options – Private Cloud, Hosted PaaS and factors determining the sizing and placement strategy.Led and delivered large-scale transformation and / or migration of SAP ECC and other legacy ERPs to the new SAP S/4 HANA architecture. Experience in using one/many approaches for phased migration and transformation to SAP S/4 Order to Cash, EWM and ETM using either SLT or BODS or other techni