Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Level: Manager | Location: India | Years of Exp: 10+ years of Industry Experience
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the capital projects industry to deliver business value
Key responsibilities include:
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the capital projects industry to deliver business value
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Lead design workshops, virtual walkthroughs and develop proof of concepts as required by the client teams
• Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 6+ resources
• Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- Engineering Planning and Execution, Procurement including Sourcing, Logistics & warehouse Planning and Execution, Construction, Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
• Digital strategy and enablement across enterprise project functions (ex: IoT, Automation) and understanding of platforms like Primavera, Ecosys, Unifier etc.
• Construction Management with Industry Best Practices & solutioning digital initiatives & PoC for Industry such as Resources, Infrastructure, High-Tech etc.Preferred Experience
• 10-16 years of experience in Project Management & Capital Projects with strong understanding of managed services in Capital Build.
• Experience in delivering large-scale capital projects across Industry groups & geographies.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in direct client facing role in Management Consulting firm
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling delivering consulting engagements
• The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives
• End-to-end knowledge of project planning, monitoring and control (cost and / or schedule) from conceptualization to commissioning across Industries
• Should possess sound knowledge of Man-hour Budgeting, Quantity Reporting System, S Curve, Construction Productivity Norms, Forecasting Techniques, Infrastructure Sizing etc.
• Experience in various Construction Methodologies as well as planning resource utilization for optimized execution
• Experience with Digital Areas such as Connected Construction, Connected Equipment, Digital Worker etc.
• Hands on experience of working on