Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Team: - Strategy & Consulting – Global Network
Practice: - Financial Services - Banking
Title: - Data Science Consultant
Job location: - Mumbai
About S&C - Global Network: - Accenture Consulting works at the heart of its clients' organisations and helps address their most complex issues. As an experienced financial services professional, your market-leading industry, management and technology expertise will provide critical solutions that answer unparalleled strategic, operational, technology and sourcing demands. And, in doing so, you'll improve the future of the global financial services industry.
Accenture serves the world's leading financial services organisations across three industry groups –
• Banking : Retail and commercial banks and diversified financial institutions.
• Capital Markets : Investment banks, broker/dealers, asset-management firms, depositories, exchanges, clearing & settlement organisations.
• Insurance : Property and casualty insurers, life and annuity insurers, reinsurance firms and insurance brokers.
What’s in it for you
• You’ll be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture data science community, continually pushing the boundaries of analytical capabilities
• Get to work with top financial clients globally
• Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional and technical areas of business
• Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies
and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
What you would do in this role
• Work closely with clients to understand their business goals and challenges.
• Develop data & AI strategies aligned with business objectives and industry best practices.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytical requirements and deliver actionable insights
Data Analysis and Modeling:
• Apply statistical and machine learning techniques to analyze large datasets
• Design, develop, test and implement solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction.
• Perform testing of data to check adherence to internal, processes, policies and regulatory guidelines from RBI.
• Develop predictive models and algorithms to extract valuable insights.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytical requirements and deliver actionable insights.
• Design the data pipelines and engineering infrastructure to support our clients’ enterprise machine learning systems at scale.
• Take offline models data scientists build and turn them into a real machine learning production system.
• Develop and deploy scalable tools and services for our clients to handle machine learning training and inference.
• Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve performance, maintainability, and reliability of our clients’ machine learning systems.
• Support model d