Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
SAP S4 Hana – High-Tech Platforms
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: High-tech, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: SAP Platforms | Level: Manager/Sr. Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 7-15 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The High-tech Industry, focuses on meeting global need of clients from industries including Communications Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment, and Semiconductors
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Be a part of the Intelligent Functions team, one of the key capabilities or sub-industry areas to support Platforms-driven business design and assessment such as value assessment, business case creation, business process re-engineering and so on.
• Provide solutions for complex client problems across the SAP S4 HANA ERP landscape throughout the project lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise with a strong strategic awareness of the SAP market and associated technologies.
• Work as a lead SAP Functional Solution Architect and support with solutions for end-to-end request for proposal requests.
• Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and developing a roadmap to meet their goals.
• Create innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
• Support our business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations.
• Be responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create proof of concepts as and when required.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Problem-solving skills to identify, escalate, track and resolve issues in time
• Strong project management skills and ability to run projects on his own
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Manage and work