Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at http://www.accenture.comwww.accenture.com
Corporate Development (CD) V&A Specialist
CD Ventures and Acquisition(V&A) Specialist plays a key role in the execution of Accenture's M&A and inorganic growth strategies. The role encompasses helping to plan and develop business units' inorganic growth strategies and the analysis and execution of acquisitions, equity investments, divestments and joint ventures to help Accenture realize its growth goals. This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, hands-on experience with mergers and acquisitions (including financial modeling and due diligence), project management skills, highly effective verbal and written communications skills and familiarity with merger and stock purchase agreements
• Develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external advisors including investment bankers, deal brokers, accountants etc. on deals
• Work with business unit Growth & Strategy (G&S) teams to understand their business objectives and strategies and to assist in developing inorganic growth plans
• Develop research, competitor and market analyses to identify potential acquisition candidates
• Develop financial models to drive the valuation of potential M&A targets, assist in the structuring of transactions
• Manage cross functional due diligence processes with global teams to evaluate the strategic and cultural fit, financial impact, risks and mitigation plans
• Develop business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives
• Asist in the development of materials for the approvals process
• Assist in the development of a post-merger integration (PMI) plan, identifying key success factors of a deal from both a front and back office perspective
• Develop tools to enhance the execution of acquisitions and divestitures.
Business post-graduate (MBA in Finance) or CA/CFA with up to 5 years of experience.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• 2 to 3 years of experience in corporate development and/or strategy/management consulting and/or investment banking and/or corporate strategy and/or equity research.
• Exposure/experience in:
o Financial analysis – deep understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow required
o Corporate Strategy
o Business case modeling
o Industry research, Competitive research
o Company research and evaluation
o Advanced PowerPoint skills