Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Corporate Development – Financial Due Diligence Specialist (German Language)
• Corporate Development – Financial Due Diligence Specialist plays a key role in Accenture’s inorganic growth strategies.
• Work closely with Europe (Germany) FDD teams, performing high quality diligence and analysis for Accenture’s own acquisitions, joint venture, and equity investments. Possibility of working on front end APAC FDD projects occasionally
• Focus on analyzing the quality of target company earnings, operating metrics, debt and debt-like items and net working capital, which may influence the outcome of the transaction.
• Review, analysis, and preparation of key financial documents from the virtual data room (data book, data pack)
• Attend target meetings which will largely happen in German language along with Germany FDD team.
• Working closely with Germany FDD team to provide advice to the corporate development team related to key deal issues impacting the business case and/or integration.
• Provide continuity/transition to the post-merger integration and operational finance teams post-closing.
• Shift timings: Flexible (Expected to largely work on European time zone)
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in major (preferably international) accounting/financial firms,
• Alternatively, experience in the M&A teams of major investment banking support firms
• Prior Audit/ Accounting or FDD experience is preferred.
• Minimum C1 level certification in German Language
• Masters and/CA Final/ CA Inter/ CS/CMA /CFA
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• VBA/Power BI/Alteryx (Preferred)
• This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, project management skills, highly effective verbal and written communications skills. .
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.