Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Level: Consultant | Location: India | Years of Exp: 7+ years of Industry Experience
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
In Product as a Service Enablement team, you will work closely with the leadership to define and deliver on the aftermarket service operations with a focus on process automation & optimization, data analytics led cost to serve improvements around warranty and spare parts, IT and sensor enabled process enablement’s for remote monitoring and service execution methods.
Key responsibilities include:
Lead a team of Analysts and Consultants, with a focus on developing talent, making great hires, and ensuring the Product as a Service Enablement (PaaSE) team is a great place to work.
Develop relevent assets, offering in PaaSE areas which should include aftermarket service operations optimization through process automations , cost to serve improvements around warranty and spare parts management includimg parts pricing, parts supply chain management
Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and work with your team to drive and deliver these to market.
Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants.
Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
Evangelize your expertise area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
• Experience of working in aftermarket service operations space across areas like warranty optimzation, after market spare parts optimization including parts pricing, parts inventory and supply chain management
• Experience in developing analytics model to drive cost to serve optimzations in the service operations space
• Techno functional resource is otimal who also understands the technology layer applicable to the above doimains
• 10+ years of work experience in either consulting driving after market service operations domains preferable from automotive or industrial products industry
• Familiar with at how business is operated in the cloud domains (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IOT) and Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging disruptive technologies, like cloud computing, IoT, complex event analysis, advanced analytics etc.
• Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
• Have a strong track record of product management and shaping business strategy for technical products or services
• Ability to work in a rap