Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Indirect Tax - Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: Indirect Tax | Level: Analyst / Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune | Years of Exp: 2-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Strategy & Consulting Global Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Provide leading practice on tax processes and blueprint for the clients.
• Interact with clients to gather business tax requirements through multiple workshops.
• Analyze business requirements and identify best practices to implement a technical solution.
• Facilitate design sessions related to tax determination, calculation, recording, reporting and compliance.
• Prepare key deliverables such as design documents, build, test documentation, training materials and administration and procedural guides.
• Assist leaders on day-to-day operations as well as help create assets, points of view and business proposals.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to drive solutions independently
• Adept at Microsoft power point, spreadsheet and power BI applications
• Ability to work with cross streams associated with multiple business processes stakeholders
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment