Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network | CFO&EV Practice | Digital Finance Transformation | Workday Finance - Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Management Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: Digital Finance & Enterprise Operating Model | Level: 9 - Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 6 -9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Global Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, An Ideal Candidate must:
• Have been part of at least 3 end to end Workday Implementations in Financials & Human Capital Management including Accounting & Finance, Audit & Internal Controls, Close Consolidation, Revenue Management, Expense etc.
• Understand the roadmap for Workday and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their Workday adoption.
• Have experience in defining a Business Case for Workday Transformation and RoI calculations.
• Have worked in the capacity of Functional Consultant in Past and have done lot of advisory work for ERP’s for e.g. Product selection, Value realization, Fit Gap Assessment etc.
• Work closely with clients to understand their issues, define IT strategies, architecture solutions, win buy-in for your recommendations.
• Contribute towards proposals related to Finance / Multi-function Workday engagements.
• Contributing towards consulting industry by developing some key Assets and Accelerators which can help Clients in their digital transformation journey.
• Provide consulting solutions for complex Workday Landscape issues and can collaborate with the business and developers and execute on agreed timelines.
• Provide consulting solutions including how to leverage standard Workday functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI.
• Involve in intelligent conversations to guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing Workday.
• Ability to manage client conversations during assessment, design, implementation, and status reporting.
• Ability to drive large scale digital finance transformation initiatives during the entire life cycle of the project.
• Supervision of Accenture Senior and Junior analysts and client person