Digital Finance & Enterprise Operating Model - Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Management Consulting, Global Network I Areas of Work: Digital Finance & Enterprise Operating Model | Level: 7 – Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 8-10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Global Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. We are looking for a candidate who can bring finance knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities to our clients to deliver business value
- To Lead Project Delivery, drive sales pipeline, BDs, Demos, and Proposals.
- To work with leading global clients to do assessments, develop and execute system design, blueprinting, proof of concepts, data modeling, etc. in Finance technology solutions like Blackline, SAP, Trintech, Celonis, Oracle ARCS, Concur, Ariba, Workiva etc.
- Work may require extensive travel (international/within India) to client sites for project work.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead project delivery ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget, application design, blueprint, solutioning, modeling, proof-of-concept development, etc.
- Engage and lead client conversations, leading workshops and presenting to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos.
- Contribute to various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients.
- Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices, and maturity.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
This role is to support Accenture's CFO EV practice in delivering Finance programs (target operating model, process transformation including enabling technology, shared services, zero-based organization/budgeting/spend).
- Should be able to design to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies, especially Blackline.
- Should know how to lead in managing Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Reengineering.
- Should know how to lead shared services operating model design and implementation including governance and service management.
- Should know how to lead in conducting business case analysis.
- Should know how to lead business architecture implementation activities.
- Should know how to drive and build sales pipeline including BDs and Proposals.
Read more about us.