Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
SAP Treasury Senior Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Global Network I Areas of Work: SAP Treasury | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai | Years of Exp: 14+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Strategy & Consulting Global Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Lead India’s fastest growing Treasury Centre of Excellence
• Apply domain expertise and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement SAP solutions across a range of Treasury related functions to deliver lasting business value with a main focus on our international clients in European and global markets.
• Understand and document clients’ business requirements and help Implement SAP Treasury solutions.
• Prepare and run client workshops.
• Support project delivery on treasury operational transformation programs, process optimisation and application rationalisation.
• Contribute to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
• Interact with clients regularly and provide specialized inputs at a functional level.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong consulting acumen and leadership skills
• Strong writing skills to build perspectives on current industry trends
• Good analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment