Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Graphic Designer Senior Analyst – 10
Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – Graphic Design Senior Analyst S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: Learning Strategy, Design, and Development | Level: Senior Analyst | Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai | Years of Exp: 5-10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the S&C Global Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development, Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
• Create intuitive learner experiences by interpreting client and business requirement, recommend and deliver effective training and non-training solutions.
• Extend support through various phases of development, integration and deployment.
• Design, visualize and develop independently for any kind of media project irrespective of the complexity level and oversee all design projects as media lead, from conception to delivery.
• Develop graphics/media (UI, Graphics, illustrations & animations) ensuring the quality levels. Create high-end cutting-edge design for complex projects and demo samples.
• Visualize creative concepts and instructional media from Storyboards/creative brief.
• Interact with communications consultants and instructional designers for visualization of the graphics.
• Maintain graphic standards, guidelines and checklists for the project.
• Result-oriented approach with a flair to solve problems in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent with strong business acumen.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Have expertise in design tools such as eLearning, motion graphics, marketing communication, website design, corporate identity, and multimedia design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Audition.
• Work with content development tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, and be comfortable with other performance support tools.
• Own an aptitude for developing videos using rapid video authoring tools like – Vyond, VideoScribe and Powtoon.