Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Instructional Design Manager
Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – Instructional Design, S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: Learning Strategy, Design, and Development | Level: Manager | Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai | Years of Exp: 12+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
Aligned to the strategic priorities of our clients, we are committed to activating human potential to drive enterprise transformation across industries. At S&C Global Network, we help clients navigate disruption, accelerate growth and create value while staying agile in an ever-changing business environment. As a part of our high-impact Talent & Organization / human potential team, you will help drive the following:
• Collaborate with the clients, identify the business need and propose the learning solutions that best fit the clients’ needs and build trusted advisory relationships.
• Set up the project by defining processes and team structure; creating and managing workplans to mitigate risks; establishing collaborative working relationships; and supporting successful project execution.
• Analyze learning needs to address the business requirements, prioritize the identified skill gaps, develop the learning and curriculum strategy, and recommend fit-for-purpose learning interventions that align with business needs.
• Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies.
• Manage and mentor a team of instructional designers and media/technology designers across different locations to generate high-impact outcomes.
• Manage budget, scope, timelines and effort needed to design and develop varied learning solutions across multiple programs; and align with internal and external stakeholders to manage and fulfill business expectations and commitments.
• Monitor project performance and report progress and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders and on multiple forums, as required.
• Demonstrate agility to adapt the learning solution to evolving business needs.
• Contribute to the development and execution of organizational and practice initiatives as well as develop proposals for new opportunities.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Apply your strong knowledge in using rapid development tools such as Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivat