Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Cloud
Join our team of SONG consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Global Network Song Practice I Areas of Work: Cloud – Contact Center Transformation, End to End Delivery and Implementation Management | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Education Qualification (Mandatory): Post Graduation in Business Management |Years of Exp: 14+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build, and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance.
• Lead a team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing contact center transformations on platforms led solutions across Cloud Contact Center transformation
• Business Development: Lead and manage proposals in response to client requests / RFPs across multiple market units to ensure a continuous pipeline of opportunities / projects
• Market Unit Development: Connect and work with market unit leads to identify and understand the demand in the market in terms of both skill and scale required
• People Development: Grow the practice and business by engaging in hiring across platforms, along with nurturing, upskilling existing team.
• Project Delivery: Lead a team of contact center transformation consultants and engage with the client and implementation team: for conducting design sessions, requirement gathering and grooming, give regular working demos to all stakeholders, solution design and implementation activities
• Provide best practices guidance and implement approach based on industry or process benchmarks
• Develop innovative, fact-based, and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
• Lead practice-specific initiatives including cre