Strategy and Enablement - Finance Process Specialist
Finance Strategy & Enablement is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation. Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centred solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO.
The Project Hub team provides project management, change management and process re-engineering skills to approved and funded global S&E Technology and Transformational projects. The Team is responsible for managing the LITMUS Test process for all Legal and Regulatory projects seeking CIO funding, including ongoing project management, process re-engineering and technical solutions for funded L&R projects.
We are looking for great people to join this team. We want ambitious problem-solvers who are excellent communicators, people who have a passion for creating something new, solving something unknown, and for learning, creating, and delivering new ideas to support our stakeholders. In this team you will get exposure to many different parts of Accenture business.
• Be a key member of the Legal and Regulatory team and drive the L&R projects from business case development, thru the Litmus test and then on the build, test and stabilisation.
• Ability to create and manage project plans and budget and ensure each project runs to plan, budget and scope
• Manage, track and report on the business benefits delivered through L&R projects
• Manage project risks and take corrective action where necessary
• Manage program/project communications and status reporting with key stakeholders
• Drive QA reviews of key projects/project deliverables
• Manage the development of practise/job aids, reports, templates and other tools to increase productivity and effectiveness of the new L&R process
• Promote and highlight the capabilities, experience and achievements of the L&R Team
• Implement standard project management rigour such as governance structure, project planning, status reporting, management of risks and issues etc.
• Responsible for key Business Transformation activities including training and communications
• Successfully collaborate with global teams
• Provide additional support, and assume additional responsibilities, as may be directed by the Dublin Hub Lead.
Role Specific Responsibilities/ Candidate profile:
• Project Management / Highly effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organization
• Strong ownership mentality with initiative and high-quality work standard.
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively - reliable with "can do" attitude.
• Customer focused.
• Comfortable operating in a highly confidential, fast paced, agile environment
• Excellent time management and tasks prioritization
• Knowledge of FORM and agile methods desirable.
• MS Office: Excel proficiency and Proficient with PowerPoint
• Open to new experiences, excited by change, ambiguity and to learn continuously
• High flexibility to adapt, reprioritize, reframe initiatives as needed;
• Experience with SAP