Accenture's GAP team is hiring a Business Operations Coordinator to handle administrative tasks like budget management, procurement, vendor management, training tracking, information security, data privacy activities, and policy management. The ideal candidate should have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and effective collaboration abilities. The position is remote with occasional off-hours and weekend work required to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with the finance department to facilitate budget tracking for promotions, new headcount, removals, bonuses, etc.
- Participate in quarterly finance reviews and assist in fiscal year close activities.
- Draft monthly budget reports, spot inaccuracies and be able to work within the organization to maintain accuracy
Procurement and Purchasing Management:
- Facilitate requests for Statements of Work (SOW) and track legal and data privacy reviews.
- Coordinate with procurement team to ensure compliance with procurement processes and guidelines.
- Manage all Ariba inputs and ensure payments are made according to contract requirements.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to gather necessary documentation for purchase orders and invoices.
- Monitor and track payment status to ensure timely processing.
- Assist in setting up Master Services Agreements (MSAs) with vendors
- Coordinate due diligence on vendors to ensure compliance and mitigate risks
Priority Training Tracking:
- Track due dates for course completion and maintain quarterly status reports
- Ensure global team completes all required training
- Collaborate with training and development teams to ensure smooth delivery of training programs
Information Security and Data Privacy Steward:
- Register assets and maintain compliance with data privacy regulations
- Work closely with the team responsible for new capabilities and contracts to maintain an accurate asset registry
- Ensure vendor compliance with information security standards
- Complete required documentation for information security reviews and other processes as required
- Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills
- Rapport and influence building skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to learn quickly and to multitask; be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment, while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to timelines and deadlines with effective time management skills
- Must be able to work with and protect highly confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to drive organizational change, change management
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and cross-regional teams to drive collaboration and strategic outcomes for business
- Ability to analyze operational data and summarize for leadership to make informed decisions
- Comfortable with ambiguity with ability to drive towards clarity for positive impact
- ASIS CPP and or PSP certification
- Working knowledge of QuickBase, ServiceNow, Excel, and SharePoint