CL8 Associate manager/
Senior editor & writer
At Accenture Canvas, we are the lucky ones. As the in-house creative agency for the Accenture brand, we get to work with some of the world’s most exciting ideas and innovations that literally change how we all work and live. In many cases, we are bringing new thinking to our global audience. Our job is to make it meaningful, human and compelling.
So why you?
Simple: You are a storyteller. And we have amazing stories to tell. Our thought leadership writing team brings to life the value we create for all stakeholders–our people, clients and communities.
Your basic skills
• Experience as a journalist or editor crafting original content for a C-suite audience
• Able to work closely with marketing, research and other content executives to craft and carry a narrative through long-form pieces from 500-5000 words
• A demonstrated ability to de-jargon materials and ground the work with a confident, approachable, compelling voice
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Versatile writing skills with a human approach, from headlines and subheadings to brief write-ups and points of view, across various digital channels.
• Proven ability to explain technical concepts and terms in clear, accessible language
• The foresight to put yourself in the shoes of the audience
• An awareness of current trends in business and technology
• Familiarity with technology and how it intersects with industry-specific topics
• A nose for a good story and a strong hook
• Confidence to work independently or in a team
• The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Meticulous attention to detail
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• Fluent in both spoken and written English for a C-suite audience
The specific details of this role vary as our business needs change, but common activities include:
• Brainstorm story angle ideas with colleagues
• Build a creative environment for the team to work in and oversee ideas and projects
• Work on tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
• Collaborate across the team to make the work great
• Liaise with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to source information, review drafts and finalize content
• Interact with internal marketing stakeholders and other members of the team
Please note that to consider your application, we require samples of your relevant work and may ask you to complete a brief editing assignment.