Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Job Summary- Pricing SAN and Specialist
To provide financial costing, pricing and deal shaping support to our Sales team for our large and complex Global opportunities.
• Perform analytical reviews of client budget and identify missing information. Prepare schedules for open issues and propose an action plan to address shortfalls in readiness for Accenture deal approval
• Work with deal teams to use the costing information above in conjunction with knowledge of the deal shape/commercial parameters to calculate the price and margin using internal pricing tools.
• Assist deal teams with analysis of above to understand risks, provide mitigation and identify opportunities for a client, Accenture, and other stakeholders. Analyze financial impact accordingly.
• Understand and work within the ambit of US GAAP policies and ensure a clear understanding of risks and opportunities of deal shape when overlaid by each stakeholders regulatory environment.
• Co-ordinate with the tax and legal team to assure Client and Accenture tax efficiency and legality in instances of resource transfer, asset transfer, asset purchase, leasing, resale, subcontractors etc.
• Present the above financial context to the Sales Leads, Finance leads and other stakeholders to influence outcomes of deal shaping & client negotiations and assist with decision making
• Escalate, if required, deals with poor financial metrics and work with teams for those deals to improve the quality of the financial attributes before moving forward
• Commitment to thought leadership and continuous learning by regularly contributing to CDTS knowledge capital.
CA, CMA, MBA (Finance), Commerce Postgraduates
Good to have Skills:
• Good to have awareness of Corporate Finance strategies tools and techniques including Financing alternatives including equity and debt financing techniques -Capital and debt markets -Entity valuation techniques -Shareholder Value and EVA diagnostic -Investment appraisal -Cost baselining and due diligence -Option; US GAAP and local GAAP
• Working knowledge of -Accounting for business combinations e.g. acquisitions affiliates. -Asset purchase or lease accounting including capitalization issues -Principal vs. agent -Revenue recognition
What to expect:
• A network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities along with valuable industry-specific expertise.
• Ample opportunities to deepen & sharpen your existing skills and be a better professional as you help support the latest technology trends fueled by innovative commercials models.
• Access to leading-edge technology
• A friendly team and work culture who believes in “Work Smart & Party Hard”.