Career Level: CL9
Role: Sales & Delivery - Contract Management
Talent Segment: Legal and Commercial
Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Contract Management is part of our Legal and Commercial Services. Our professionals bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximizing value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks. We work alongside Accenture sales and delivery teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle to provide high quality advice and support for negotiation, drafting and ongoing management of client contracts.
We apply commercial and contractual expertise to lead the delivery of legal & commercial outcomes for our priority engagements and portfolios, including:
· Sales growth: expanding the footprint of our agreements and supporting new business;
· Revenue protection: delivering on our contractual commitments;
· Margin improvement: effectively managing commercial levers, risks and issues; and
· Compliance with contract obligations and Accenture policy.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
· Support contract management teams across projects and accounts; work with account leadership, client commercial and business stakeholders to understand and support client needs and priorities; account strategy, objectives, and opportunities.
· Work with contract management staff across multiple projects, accounts, and geographies
· Support the identification, escalation and resolution of commercial and contract risks and issues working with CM and project leadership to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
· Support pre-award sales activities, engage in discussions with delivery team regarding potential deal shaping and contractual outcomes with sales teams and business leadership, including contract drafting support.
· The contract management function is client facing and has a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks.
· In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
· Extensive experience in employee relations and workplace investigations
· Minimum 4 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager
· Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with client executives at all levels of the organization
· Basic understanding of commercial contracting regulations and principles, subcontracting practices; and commercial contracting terms and conditions
BEHAVIOURS AND ATTRIBUTES:
· Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
· Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
· Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
· Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives
· Travel may be required
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE CRITERIA:
· Not Applicable
PERMANENT TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS [For Internal Applicants]:
· Not Applicable