Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Offerings & Services Regulatory Compliance Manager for internet and telecommunications
Organization: Corporate Functions/Legal and Commercial Services
Level: 7 - Manager
Legal Services professionals deliver and coordinate corporate and compliance advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies
The telecommunications regulatory expert is responsible for regulatory compliance support globally: providing regulatory guidance at deal, offerings development and Ventures & Acquisitions levels, designing and implementing compliance programs, enabling other legal teams (Contracting, Contract Management and Geographic Compliance & Corporate teams) working at local level, on regulatory topics within his/her scope of expertise.
• Work within the Global Regulatory Compliance team to provide regulatory expertise on internet, telecommunications, and online platforms, worldwide
• Work collaboratively across legal and with business teams to provide regulatory guidance
• Manage outside counsel support globally
• Provide insights on regulatory and market trends to properly enable growth in the business
• Assist legal and business teams in the shaping of global and local complex deals by providing focused expertise
• Provide regulatory guidance on offerings and services that exist or are under development
• Participate in the due diligence and post-merger integration phases of Ventures & Acquisitions
• Enable other legal SMEs to support local business teams on standard deals, Ventures & Acquisitions and local offerings
• Work with other legal functions and business teams to design and implement compliance programs, including licensing requirements
• Lead the monitoring of offerings or services or regulated entities compliance programs and implement required actions to maintain compliance
• Represent Accenture in discussions with regulators, compliance officers of clients, vendors, alliance partners and other parties with whom Accenture may be associated
• Coordinate work with the Government Relations team on the monitoring of regulations
• Ability to spot issues and conduct risk analysis in new areas of business especially in relation with the use of new technologies
• Integrative personality, good communicator
• Collaborative mindset in an international and multicultural context
• Ability to motivate and consult professionals from various cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
• Strategic thinking
• Agility and intellectual curiosity
• “Enabling” mindset
• Strong executive presence, comfort with leadership briefings
• Ability to build professional network in the absence of formal reporting lines
• Strong tim
About the role
This role is Accenture Research global Chemical Research team.
The Chemical Research Specialist will support senior researchers and Accenture’s Chemical industry leaders on both Thought Leadership reports / industry PoVs, as well as client research projects globally.
Responsibilities will include leading small research projects and actively contributing to complex projects led by others. Candidate should have a strong research focus on both specialties and commodities. One must also have knowledge of industry sources and be able to critique them. A sound knowledge of the key issues changing the global chemical business and how it is converging with other industries. Knowledge on hot topics such circular systems, digitalization, advanced materials, energy transition is a must. A basic understanding of the oil/gas/refining industries, as well as downstream industries will also be important for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assisting and supporting the development of thought-provoking insights through market analysis and in-depth review of trends.
• Drawing on both traditional and innovative data sources and research methodologies to explore key questions.
• Analyzing large datasets and interpreting results using statistical techniques and data visualization tools
• Updating our proprietary in-house models and provides results to the practice when needed.
• Developing research insights and compelling business narratives alongside research leads.
• Presenting key findings in a structured and concise manner (with focus on insights).
• Ability to use techniques such as secondary research, company and market analysis, strategic analysis frameworks, interview-based research and financial analysis.
• Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to make sense out of data, with ability to analyze, visualize, and interpret
• Able to learn and embrace new sources, tools, and skills, including alternative modes of research delivery/data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI, Qlik etc.).
• Compiling reports/analysis with clear storyline and results.
• A basic understanding of the role of digital / technology in disrupting chemical markets
• Able to write in a clear, concise, and compelling way
• Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
• Strong interest in the Chemical industry and Technology
• Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more and grow
• Problem solver approach to work
• Proven ability to work independently, collaboratively, and virtually - in a global, multi-cultural, multi-time zone team
• Ability to present research findings to team and Accenture executives
• Strong communications skills and good interpersonal skills
• Strong professional qualities: client focus, decisiveness, integrity, resilience to stress against stretch goals and deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple engagement.
Reports to: Accenture Research Chemical Industry Lead
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science or engineering.
• A full-time master’s degree in business, such as business (MBA), economics or equivalent is preferred.
• 5-8 years of business experience, preferably in a consulting environment, think tank, financial institution, or other 3rd party business research organization or demonstrated equivalent skill.
Location: Bengaluru (preferably) or Gurugram, India
Preferred start date: As soon as possible