Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Mobility Data & Analytics Analyst
IMPORTANT before applying for a job internally (note: the following statements do not apply for jobs in Germany with Works Council representation):
• Review this application criteria.
• You must already possess the appropriate visas and/or work permits required to live and work in the country the job is based. Do not apply until you have confirmed these authorizations are in place, or the job description states that international applicants will be considered.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Mobility organization manages all aspect of travelers’ needs, from travel safety related to air or ground transportation, accommodations, immigration and visa support, meetings & events planning and management, destination services, assignee case management and many others. Each Mobility team member plays an important role in supporting our travelers and business.
The Mobility Data & Analytics Analyst will provide support to Market/Market Unit Mobility teams and Corporate Services & Sustainability teams on all Mobility related issues: travel, sustainability, assignments, and meetings & events.
This is a dynamic position that requires communication with various teams and demands problem solving skills to review and address issues raised by Mobility team members and handle frequent ad hoc requests
• Deep understanding of all Mobility related reports
• Ability to synthesize data to derive meaningful insights and identify areas of focus
• Running reports from SAP to address requests
• Track actual travel costs compared to estimates, identify cost saving opportunities
• Knowledge of Financial Hierarchy Structure to track and manage updates
Reporting & Analytical skills
Financial Background; working knowledge of SAP
Written and Oral advanced English Skills
Excel Advanced Skills (Macros)
PowerPoint Intermediate Skills
Flexibility to work through different time zones when needed
Quick to adapt – able to accelerate learning curve for new assignments
Ability to comply with strict deadlines & ad-hoc requests
Good to have:
Accenture Economic Model Background
Previous experience on Cost Management initiatives
Forecast and Estimates understanding
Power BI Skills