Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Copywriting Senior Analyst
At Accenture Canvas, we’re the lucky ones. We get to work with some of the world’s most interesting content, ideas and innovations from Accenture, that literally change the way the world works and lives. In many cases we are bringing new thinking to our global audience, and our job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
So why you?
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your design work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
Your basic skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write concise, compelling copy that entertains and entices the audiences so they stay longer and engage with the brand
• Confidence to work independently or in a group
• Meticulous attention to detail
• 3-4+ years of relevant experience
The specific details of Copywriting Senior Analyst’s role do vary, but common activities include:
• Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
• Brainstorming ideas and concepts with other agency team and liaises with clients to interpret their briefs.
• Amends, revises or redevelops copy in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
• Works on several campaigns at once sometimes with tight deadlines.
• Keeps up to date with popular culture and trends.
• Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience, writing copy and refining until approved (the copy could be for websites, blogs, web articles, invitations, video scripts etc.)
• Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
• Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
Please note, in order to consider your application, we do require a portfolio of your relevant work.