Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Support local HR teams, offer knowledge as subject matter expert for all HR policies. Support local HR teams, in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action. Responsible for the delivery and deployment of ER programs. The Specialist will drive the transformational ER projects in alignment with the ER agenda. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication
• Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the HR representatives
• Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
• Assist the Corporate Investigations team in reviewing Business Ethics Line matters and conducting local employee investigations
• Assess policy issues in regard to legal risk; work with legal advisors to ensure compliance to and understanding legislation
• Proactively lead the delivery and deployment of new ER Practices and review/redefine existing ones
• Ensure continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
• Develop metrics and leverage on analytics to track progress of ER programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
• Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Program Management and designing
• Data Analytics and Interpretation
• Stakeholder Management &Team Management
• Strong Business Acumen.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting prof