Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Summary – People Advisor Senior Analyst - Transitions (CL10):
India Operations is at a critical juncture as we expect huge growth through complex transitions, mega clients and external lateral hiring. We are building a team who will specialize in managing HR Service delivery for these complex transitions and growth. This role of the People Advisor Senior Analyst - Transitions has been thoughtfully crafted to meet the unique demands of all our upcoming re-badgins, re-hirings, complex transitions and all the hiring in pipeline for India Operations. The key measures of success of this role are:
a. Smooth transitions.
b. All new accounts to start green and stay green from a People Metrics standpoint.
c. All new hires assimilated well within Accenture, hence a huge focus on Culture.
This role desires intellectual vigor and curiosity partnered with agility rich execution, that brings predictability and reliance in day to day operations. We are scouting for a Field HR expert who can lead the HR Service delivery for all the upcoming re-badgings, rehirings, complex transitions, new hires, thereby demonstrating high levels of:
a. Agile Execution
b. Change management
c. HR Compliance
This role will include new hire assimilation, design/implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs, providing mobility services, planning/delivering training, coaching, mentoring and supervision.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
• Help the HR leadership in the Total Rewards Total Rewards benchmarking exercise for the rebadgings / rehirings.
• Work with the transition teams and HR leadership to execute the communication plan for the rebadgings.
• Manage execution of the offer strategy and onboarding in collaboration with business and recruiting teams.
• Ensure assimilation and integration of all hires – rebadged, new hires. Conduct new joiner orientation for the rebadged / rehired employees.
• Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal role postings.
• Ensure high level of connects with all new joiners through 1-0-1s, focus group discussions, brown bag sessions etc.
• Coordinate the performance achievement and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
• Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
• Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages.
• Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
• Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations.
• Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
Key skills Required:
• Stakeholder management