Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
People Advisor Specialist
The Human Resources Representative –Specialist will provide integrated Human Resources services to appropriate groups ensuring that people-related issues are managed effectively. The HR Generalist will also provide direct HR support to typically 1 or more client teams or entities or geographies of low complexity and or 800-1000 supervised people.
• Coordinate the performance achievement and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions
• Coordinate with Career Counselors and Managers to enable the implementation of performance improvement plans
• Coach and advise Career Counselors to ensure effective delivery of difficult messages
• Review continuously the performance feedback for individuals within remit in order to anticipate and manage potential performance issues.
• Proactively monitor personnel issues or situations
• Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported
• Attend community events and promote networking opportunities
• Support the career and professional development of all personnel by educating them on the career model providing guidance on career plans based on their goals and the goals of the group
• Advise personnel on required and elective training appropriate for development
• Monitor the supply of personnel by maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems and reviewing and following up on all exceptions to chargeability and utilization targets
• Develop and distribute reports on a regular basis and upon request.
• Display proactivity across interventions/ tasks & collaborate with stakeholders
• Enable and drive SafeWorkplace agenda
Education: Information Technology (Preferably), Postgraduate Human Resources Degree or related experience Work Experience: Minimum 5 years; Maximum 8 years HR Related work experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: -
• Hands-on employee relations experience preferred. - Excellent oral and written communication skills- Business and Industry knowledge and acumen- Career management or performance management or compensation- Facilitation skills- Coaching- Conflict management- Change management. Good excel skills Total Rewards/ Compensation
• Retention & Employee Engagement
• Team Management & Development/ Learning
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.