Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
The Quality & Risk function at Accenture fosters long-term relationships with clients on the riskiest deals and largest accounts to enable client success. We focus on mitigating risks, minimizing negative financial impact and driving higher client satisfaction.
A detail-oriented, customer focused individual that is passionate about building relationships and helping stakeholders solve problems and complete key processes. You are energized by process excellence and continuously look for ways to introduce efficiencies in work you do.
The primary objectives of Quality and Risk Shared Support Team is to support the execution of our end to end processes. The team works directly with senior leaders and client teams through coaching and support related to Quality and Risk policies, processes, and tools. Working in direct partnership with Market/Service Q&R teams and Global Q&R Process owners, the team is also responsible the execution of operational processes and reports.
will require you to be agile and flexible to adjust priorities to enable us to bring our transformation objectives to life.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with process owners to design & document operational processes that meet business requirements, enable key metrics to be achieved and can be executed by the wider shared support team.
• Where appropriate, establish meeting cadence with key stakeholders to enable quality actions to be completed in a timely manner
• With a continuous improvement mindset, look for opportunities to introduce efficiencies and/or address process or tool pain points
• Execute reports, perform ad-hoc analysis, and implement improvement action plans for a specific process or portfolio of responsibility
• Provide training, guidance, and general information regarding Accenture Quality & Risk policies, processes, and tools
• Manage own workload, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
• Role may require the supervision of one or more direct reports in order to achieve expected outcomes
• Fulfill customer requests from multiple channels accurately and on time, in compliance with the SLA. Continuously strive to delight customers.
Here’s what you need:
• Undergraduate degree or higher
• English language fluency (oral and written)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience, with proven track record in interacting with leadership and senior stakeholders
• Operational Excellence and strong Customer Service mindset
Extra credit if you have:
• Working knowledge of Accenture Solutioning & Delivery Management processes
• Process design & improvement skills
You May Also Need: