Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Accenture’s internal People Mobility function is currently managing multi-year and strategic transformation programmes across the Mobility organisation. These programmes focus on optimising the employee mobility and travel experience and improving our use of data to provide visibility into how our employees are travelling to ensure care, along with improved compliance and security.
The Data Architect will be responsible for setting the vision for Mobility’s use of data, through data design, to ensure that data is managed properly and meets the organisation’s needs.
They will work across the transformation programmes and day-to-day operations to ensure that the strategy for use of data is defined and adhered to.
Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and work collaboratively with key business stakeholders, the programme teams and CIO.?
• Creating a strategy and vision for use of our data.
• Collaborating with the programme teams and Accenture CIO to ensure that programmes and change adhere to internal standards and the defined architecture principles.
• Creating and managing our current data models to ensure that we understand the available data across different sources and systems.
• Maintaining appropriate documentation on the processes, systems, data repositories and interfaces in the People Mobility landscape.
Skills and Proficiencies
• Enterprise architecture (covering business, application, data and technology architecture)
• Data architecture
o Working knowledge of BI solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
o Working knowledge of data integration such as Azure Data Factory, etc.
o Data modelling including OLAP optimised models (e.g. star schema)
o Data governance & compliance
o Data analysis, machine learning and AI