Health Consulting Practitioner
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with
exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Health & Public Service, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work:
Healthcare Consulting (Payers and Provider) | Level: Senior Manager | Location:
Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore/ Hyderabad/Pune/Kolkata/Chennai | Years of Exp: 12+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation
strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment
spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless
As a part of the Accenture Health Practice, our 4000+ practitioners across the globe, help
our clients make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives through New Science, novel medical
technologies and better collaboration.
Together, let’s deliver more effective, affordable, personalized patient outcomes. In this
practice, you’ll help drive our Healthcare clients’ strategy and business planning efforts, with
the following initiatives:
• Support small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects
for global clients. Help define commercial strategy, strategy implementation, market
scoping, customer journeys, go-to-market strategy, and process improvement.
• Contribute as a part of pursuit teams, develop proposals and support efforts of the
global sales team to win potential opportunities within the practice.
• Build the practice and track metrics. Also, develop assets and methodologies, pointof-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community.
• Acquire skills that have utility across Health industry groups.
• Draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these
findings across work streams and come up with an overall plan to drive strategy and
solution development. Structure and implement forecasting models and identify
• Identify company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their priority and influence
on business performance.
• Develop strategies and operating models focused on 1 or 2 business units and
assess likely competitive responses. Also, assess implementation readiness and points
of greatest impact.
• Manage proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with other
colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
• Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy.
Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
• Demonstrates good sales acumen, apply client knowledge, Accenture sales,
opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for
• Lead presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocate a point of view and
orchestrates, address difficult questions during presentations
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Health Industry expertise with understanding of US healthcare ecosystem on how
health insurance is offered, administered, serviced, and managed in different categories
• End-to-end understanding of payer and/or provider functional value chain components
• Proven team handling skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.