Management Consulting - Travel
Find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new normal.
Practice: Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Travel | Level: Analyst /Consultant/Manager | Location: Pune, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Years of Exp: 2-15 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Travel Consulting practice, you will work with a team of leading practitioners across travel-aligned industries such as Hospitality, Aviation, Cargo, Airports, Cruise, and more.
Our practitioners bring in the right blend of strategic, operational and industry experience to help the travel industry transform to win tomorrow’s customer. As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
- Identify and structure key issues into an issue-tree and set of hypotheses and plan and conduct research and analyses that address the most appropriate issues.
- Understand company’s key strategic and operational issues spanning market definition, industry trends, and so on.
- Develop innovative, fact-based and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
- Utilize industry knowledge to be able to make implementation-oriented recommendations.
- Develop business case elements to highlight the financial implication of recommendations.
- Identify industry specific operating metrics and link them to relevant financial metrics to identify the key value drivers for a client.
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials and operating drivers across multiple industry segments.
- Compile data conduct analyses of data to build a business case and model business scenarios.
- Leverage data and information to develop a well-structured, cohesive presentation; apply strong PowerPoint/ document creation skills to structure and create client-ready deliverables.
- Demonstrate good judgement in how to engage with senior stakeholders regarding follow ups.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research to unearth facts and generate actionable insights
- Data-driven consulting and visualization skills - Ability to create data visualizations and derive analytical insights using PowerBI / Tableau / R / Python / Alteryx
- In-depth knowledge of digital offerings in Strategy, Marketing, Sales or Operations
- Familiarity with platforms such as Amadeus, Adobe Experience Manager, CRM, SAP S4 HANA
- Understanding of Big data, data integration, data ingestion and data quality.
- Understanding of at least one of the cloud platforms – Azure / AWS / Google cloud.
- An analytical mindset with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.