GenAI Consultant – High-Tech
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: High Tech, Industry Consulting, S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: GenAI | Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Overall Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
High Tech industry practice is one of the Industry Practices within S&C Global network. It focuses on serving clients across sectors such as Communications Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment, and Semiconductors.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
- Collaborate with High Tech firms and play a key role in designing, implementing, and optimizing artificial intelligence /GenAI solutions for our clients
- Leverage expertise and relevant skills in Gen AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Statistics to develop cutting-edge solutions for our clients
- Provide solutions for complex client problems while following the fundamentals of issue-based problem-solving.
- Construct basic components of business case and value analysis such as market share, sales, costs under various heads, and so on.
- Analyse client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences. Also, interpret data in context of industry and advise clients on the potential applications and benefits of Gen AI
- Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High Tech accounts
- Help build and grow the High Tech Practice by building assets, POVs and white papers
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement advanced AI models and algorithms
- Familiarity with LLM's (Large Language Modeling) and their applications
- Provide expertise and thought leadership in the field of Generative AI and NLP to guide clients in adopting AI-driven solutions.
- Conducting data analysis, preprocessing, and modelling to extract valuable insights and drive data-driven decision-making
- Documenting project requirements, methodologies, and outcomes for internal and external stakeholders
- Staying up to date with the latest advancements in AI technologies, frameworks, and tools, and proactively learning and adopting new technologies to enhance our offerings
- Communicating effectively with clients, presenting findings, recommendations, and project progress in a clear and concise manner.
- Mentoring and guiding junior team members, sharing your knowledge and best practices to foster their growth
- Excellent communication, people skills and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to develop complex and technical artifacts, white papers and customer education material