High Tech – PMO | Japanese Bilingual (JLPT N1/N2)
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: High Tech Japanese Bilingual PMO, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: PMO | Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 1-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
Accenture is looking for Enthusiastic Japanese Project Management Professionals, leverage Japanese Bilingual skills to set-up and drive the PMO for technology projects (Added advantage: experience with SAP S4HANA Projects)
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
- Be a part of the Intelligent Functions team, one of the key capabilities or sub-industry areas to support Platforms-driven business design and assessment such as value assessment, business case creation, business process re-engineering and so on.
- Leveraging Bilingual Skills, bring to the table strong Project Management skills executing the Technology Projects across various phases like Analyze, Design, Build, Test & Deploy (preferably using SAP Activate Methodology or other Global frameworks including Agile, SCRM)
- Support delivery of large complex project implementations as a PMO for SAP S/4 HANA SD/MM / EWM Projects across Pre-Implementation, Implementation and Post-Implementation Phases.
- Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and developing a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Create innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
- Support our business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations.
- Be responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create proof of concepts as and when required.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Problem-solving skills to identify, escalate, track and resolve issues in time
- Strong project management skills and ability to run projects on his own
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
- Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Manage and work with key stakeholders onshore and onsite
Read more about us.