Digital Commerce Consultant - Retail
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Retail, Industry Consulting, S&C Global Network I Areas of Work: Retail digital and omnichannel | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune | Years of Exp: 3-5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Retail industry practice, you will work with leading retail clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and Influence technology choices and business strategy to drive revenue growth and profitability of their digital/ecommerce businesses.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the S&C Global Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
- Develop client’s Digital strategy and help build a cohesive, holistic consumer experience including product, pricing, promotion, digital marketing across various D2C business channels.
- Define the right Digital business model and operating model for the client to generate business opportunities and support Accenture leadership.
- Implementation of Ecommerce platforms – Order Management, Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Loyalty, & Data and Analytics
- Manage product/platform-based implementation in a functional capacity (gathering user and functional requirements during design, working with development teams during implementation and supporting test cycles)
- Identify Various Digital Initiatives that enable transformations and be able to create a Business/Value case and roadmap
- Identify the revenue and cost levers of Digital Business at Channel/Category level and provide recommendations to improve the revenue and profitability.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Ability to advise clients on business issues and build credibility to gain buy-in for solutions.
- Ability to interact with many levels of Accenture management, client organization and solution alliance partners - from senior IT and business leaders to engineers on project teams
- Holistic understanding of target industries and experience implementing best practices
- Excellent presentation and business proposal development skills
- Inter-personal skills, Team and Project Management skills
- Ability to manage competing demands and meet deadlines
- Relevant experience in and / or certification from product vendors
- Willingness to travel as per project requirements
Read more about us.